Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring has Sprung

Well I think it's safe to say that spring here in Iceland has a mind of its own. I thought the weather changed fast in Nova Scotia... Iceland has us beat. In the span of a half hour, no lie, it is pretty common to see mist, sleet, snow, sun, and then pouring rain. Followed by gusts of wind. It makes playing frisbee tricky, but makes the beach even more beautiful.
I thought this little guy was a robin at first
Yesterday I ventured to the end of our street to have a walk along the ocean. It smelled so good! I think the wind must come from a different direction here, because all I could smell was salty freshness :)

This is towards the harbour - didn't smell as good!
Cute little beachy house



It's only wobbly because of the wind, swear!

Flowers!

We had to follow of course
They're celebrating their last day of Junior College!

Where's Waldo?